Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default How do I print just text I typed on top of a template?

I want to create a template that I can make changes to, and send as an email.
BUT, I also want to be able to print the text I typed onto the template (and
not the template itself) since I have pre-printed forms that would act as the
template when I print. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the form is a graphic formatted as "Behind Text," you can clear the
"Drawing objects" text box on the Print tab of the Tools | Options dialog
and print just the text.

Alternatively, if you have set this up as a protected form, you can use the
"Print data only for forms" option.

"Laurie" wrote in message
news
I want to create a template that I can make changes to, and send as an

email.
BUT, I also want to be able to print the text I typed onto the template

(and
not the template itself) since I have pre-printed forms that would act as

the
template when I print. Any ideas?

Header with picture or text box Scott Page Layout 15 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
How do you use a template? TheWheel Microsoft Word Help 10 August 25th 06 04:34 PM
manipulating/cutting/pasting text out of a text box [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 10 July 9th 06 10:54 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM