Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CINDY4 CINDY4 is offline

Default HOW DO i TAKE AN EXCEL CHART, PUT IT IN WORD AND NARROW FIELDS?

i'M TRYING TO TAKE AN EXCEL ATTACHMENT AND PRINT ITOUT IN WORD, SO i CAN USE
COLORS ETC. hOW DO i MAKE THE COLUMNS AND ROWS SMALLRE TO FIT TO PRINT?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Why not print it from Excel? - Excel uses colours also!
If it is the correct size in Excel to fit on a page, it should also fit on a
Word page, provided the margins are the same.

CINDY4 wrote:
i'M TRYING TO TAKE AN EXCEL ATTACHMENT AND PRINT ITOUT IN WORD, SO i
CAN USE COLORS ETC. hOW DO i MAKE THE COLUMNS AND ROWS SMALLRE TO FIT
TO PRINT?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RGBrasel RGBrasel is offline

In one of my monthly documents, I have created custom tables. Our software
developers use Excel to input the information from left to right. What I do
with their data is copy it, open Sheet 2, Paste Special, Transpose. I then
copy the data again and insert it into my custom tables in Word. Hint:
before copying, highlight the tables you want filled.

That may seem complicated, but I have to send out the document as a single
file web page (.mht), and using Excel for data entry saves our software
development team a lot of time.

RGBrasel