Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Debbie K Debbie K is offline

Default pagination problem convert to pdf file

a word 2002 document that has a header on each policy that has been created
thru cells and tables and a footer at the bottom of the page. It looks
correctly in word and when converted to a pdf file by Adobe prof 7, the
pagination changes.
the footer on the orignal word documents is 1 1/2 from the bottom on the pdf
page it is 2 inches from the bottom. Therefore, the next header for the next
page is continuning to flow incorrectly on the pages.I've tried inserting
lines., changing page format, I'm desperate.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Sounds to me like you're creating your "header" and "footer" as part of the
document body; you need to create them in the header and footer pane
instead; see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

"Debbie K" wrote in message
a word 2002 document that has a header on each policy that has been

created
thru cells and tables and a footer at the bottom of the page. It looks
correctly in word and when converted to a pdf file by Adobe prof 7, the
pagination changes.
the footer on the orignal word documents is 1 1/2 from the bottom on the

pdf
page it is 2 inches from the bottom. Therefore, the next header for the

next
page is continuning to flow incorrectly on the pages.I've tried inserting
lines., changing page format, I'm desperate.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set Acrobat as the active printer and see if the format changes to what
Acrobat is delivering. If so make the changes before converting - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

Debbie K wrote:
a word 2002 document that has a header on each policy that has been
created thru cells and tables and a footer at the bottom of the page.
It looks correctly in word and when converted to a pdf file by Adobe
prof 7, the pagination changes.
the footer on the orignal word documents is 1 1/2 from the bottom on
the pdf page it is 2 inches from the bottom. Therefore, the next
header for the next page is continuning to flow incorrectly on the
pages.I've tried inserting lines., changing page format, I'm
desperate.

Word and RTF files spiritualfields Microsoft Word Help 10 October 27th 06 08:07 PM
Saving Adobe .pdf file problem Reggie New Users 13 June 22nd 06 06:45 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
I am not able to convert my word documents into a PDF File, how c. SyndiDG Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 06:15 AM
How do I convert a "dragged and dropped" text file from an object. David Bartlett Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 05 08:53 PM