Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smileyguy smileyguy is offline

Default A4 Page Setup

Each time I enter Microsoft Word the margins are changed to :

Top : 0.6 cm
Bottom : 0.5cm
Right : 0.69cm
Left : 0.3cm

After changing them to the proper A4 margins, the blank document reverts
back to the settings (above) when I re-enter Word. I have attempted to
change the language to English (Australia) and the printing settings, but
both have been unsuccessful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Andrew V Andrew V is offline

I'll be assuming you want default blank documents to be A4. For your
settings to persist, you need to change the Normal.dot file on which your
blank documents are based. This template file is generally found in
"C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\".
Open Normal.dot, set the margins to your preference, and save.

Andrew