Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default Merging two sets of the same info, after a next record has be issued

I am creating a document, where on page one, it has a set of information (I
call this a worksheet) that contains some data from an excel worksheet, On
this sheet, I have information from several rows in excel, and using next
record to get to the next row. So far, no problem.

I then have a second page in the document that uses the same info, but I
need it to start from the first record again.

How do I do this?

Thanks
Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It is not possible to "go back" to an earlier record using mailmerge.

Sounds like you may be trying to perform a "multiple items per condition
(=key field)" mailmerge which Word does not really have the ability to do:

See the "Group Multiple items for a single condition" item on fellow MVP
Cindy Meister's website at \:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

Or take a look at the following Knowledge Base Article:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP