Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
K_Ryan K_Ryan is offline

Default Book Fold Canon UFRII printing challenges

Has anyone figured out how to use the Office Word 2003 book fold feature with
a Canon imageRunner using the UFR II driver? I have a great machine that has
a folder and "saddle stitch" stapler.

In the driver, it has a "booklet" printing finisher, with a check box for
"saddle stitch". The problem is that when used with the Word book fold
option, I get small 2 pages printed side by side. It takes the whole 8.5 x
11 page, turns it and prints as one page, or two columns, side by side.

What it wants me to do is use just regular 8.5 x 11 formatting (normal),
using large fonts, then it reduces everything by a percentage. But I loose a
lot of "geography" on the page, and all the fonts seem too small, even when I
bump them up in the original.

Any suggestions?