Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladydreamer2001 ladydreamer2001 is offline

Default Mailmerge lists

is it possible to merge a list of customers to one form letter? My letter has
space for 15 customers in list format on one page. I am using an Excel
database as the receipeint list. Word keeps putting the same customer on one
page 15 times. is there any way to change this? If anyone could help, i would
be extremely grateful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

My guess is that you want to do a "multiple items per condition" type merge,
which Word cannot really do out of the box - for approaches, see e.g.

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/mergfaq1.htm

(Or use an Access report if possible)

Peter Jamieson

"ladydreamer2001" wrote in