Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LAdamson LAdamson is offline

Default How do I change default margin settings for a blank document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In a new blank document, without making any other, change the margins in
Page Setup, click the Default... button, and answer yes. For ways to change
other settings for new documents, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm.

"LAdamson" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

In your Page Setup dialog box - where you change your margin settings - see
the button in the lower left corner labeled "Default"?... Guess What :-)

This could vary a bit depending on your version of Word, which you fail to
mention. Also, in future posts you'll find sufficient space for a complete
message if you use the Message box rather than just the Subject field.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"LAdamson" wrote in message