Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josmith josmith is offline

Default Valid win32

My Microsoft Office Word 2003 will not open. I get a "not a valid win32
application. How can I fix this? Have I lost all my documents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Your documents should be unaffected by your inability to open Word. The
probability is that your Word installation is screwed. reinstall it and see
if that improves the situation.