Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ang Ang is offline

Default How do I change margin settings from points to inches?

My margins changed from inches to points and I do not see any way to change
them back. I could not find information about this in the help files.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Thomas Kossler Thomas Kossler is offline

In Word 2007, you go to "Word Options," "Advanced," "Display" and you will
find a drop down box to change the measurement to four different options--of
which inches is one.

"ang" wrote in message
My margins changed from inches to points and I do not see any way to
change
them back. I could not find information about this in the help files.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ang Ang is offline

I have Microsoft 2002. I forgot to mention that.

"ang" wrote:

My margins changed from inches to points and I do not see any way to change
them back. I could not find information about this in the help files.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Tools | Options | General: Measurement units. If you find that this is
already set to inches, see http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

"ang" wrote in message
My margins changed from inches to points and I do not see any way to

change
them back. I could not find information about this in the help files.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
~VinDe~ ~VinDe~ is offline

Thank you Suzanne...one day word had my margins displayed using points; but
now the problem is fixed!!!