Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dumerrella dumerrella is offline

Default 2007 word home and office, student

how to a move a document over to email, I don't get it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do you mean as an attachment or did you type the email up in Word and now
you can't figure out how to send it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"dumerrella" wrote in message
how to a move a document over to email, I don't get it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dumerrella dumerrella is offline

how to get a report out of document so i can email it, dont have a clue as
to how..any help would be awesome...thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do you mean as an attachment or did you type the email up in Word and now
you can't figure out how to send it?
well it's a recipe i typed up in word and yes i'm clueless as to how to get it over to email, to send it out to my brother, any help would be awesome...thanks!
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"dumerrella" wrote in message
how to a move a document over to email, I don't get it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I had to carefully read this to see your response. (Hint: Don't bury your
response in someone else's.)

Save the recipe and attach the file. The specifics for how you do that are
going to be up to your internet provider. Either that or you can open a new
email, put in your brother's email address, copy the text from the Word
file, and paste it inside the email.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do you mean as an attachment or did you type the email up in Word and now
you can't figure out how to send it?
well it's a recipe i typed up in word and yes i'm clueless as to how to
get it over to email, to send it out to my brother, any help would be
awesome...thanks!
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"dumerrella" wrote in message
how to a move a document over to email, I don't get it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

There are two simple methods of emailing a word document:

Save the recipe that you typed as Recipe! under My Documents. Open your
email program and create a new email. After filling in your brothers email
address and a topic, click on the "attach" paperclip. A window will open
looking in "My Documents" Click on Recipe1 and attach. Send the email.

Or, open the recipe document, highlight the entire document, right click
within the text and click on copy. Open your email and create a new message.
Right click in the body of the email and select paste.

"dumerrella" wrote:

"dumerrella" wrote:
how to get a report out of document so i can email it, dont have a clue as
to how..any help would be awesome...thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"dumerrella" wrote:

"dumerrella" wrote:
how to get a report out of document so i can email it, dont have a clue as
to how..any help would be awesome...thanks/ thank you steve that did it how simple was that these bloody things do not come with much instruction for idiots like me so thanks again my friend

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

You're welcome.

You should go to the block that has my reply and mark it as helpful (at the
bottom) so this question is marked as answered.