Dave76

Default Word 2003 repagination slowing me down!

Hi, I had exactly the same problem and was very frustrating! The reason
it started with me was because I added a new section and made it
landscape. I discovered that Word couldn't handle having "Same as
Previous" across different page setups, but rather than tell you is
screws up a bit. I took out all the Same as Previous which fixed it.
Hope that helps.

rb wrote:
*I'm working in Word 2003. After I copied a large portion of text
into my document from another document, Word now repaginates
incessantly when I try to move around my document. I need to work in
the Print Layout view so I can see all the objects in my doc
.. I understand that Tools Options General Backgroup repagination
is automatically selected and can't be turned off. Is there another
way to get Word to stop repaginating while I'm in Print Layout view?
*

--
Dave76

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barb

Oh MY GOOOODDD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have just spent the past 6 hours
working on a 215 page document that kept repaginating. I went to this
Community earlier in the day, but only found that 'it will do the automatic
repagination in Print View'... so thought it was hopeless. But DAVE.... you
are wonderful. I had the "Same as Previous" in my footers and once I removed
them... IT WORKED PERFECTLY!

I love this group!!!