Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
timarnold

Default tracked changes

When printing in Word 2003 with the Document with Markup, I get a summary
print of changes from all reviewers at the end of the print. How do I stop
that summary print?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Typically Word does not do that. Are you using DeltaView to generate
your comparison? If so, then you can just delete it.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"timarnold" wrote in message
When printing in Word 2003 with the Document with Markup, I get a
summary
print of changes from all reviewers at the end of the print. How do
I stop
that summary print?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
timarnold

Dawn

No I am printing normally from Word 2003 with Final showing Markup, and
print option Document with ,arkup (lower LH on print dialog box. Other 2003
users in the office also get this. We summise that it is an overflow from
'track change bubbles' that cannot be parsed in the printed document. Always
happens when large tables are involved. The document is 310 pages long,
usually followed by 20 - 30 pages of over flow text !!!
--
Tim A

"timarnold" wrote in message
When printing in Word 2003 with the Document with Markup, I get a
summary
print of changes from all reviewers at the end of the print. How do
I stop
that summary print?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have summed this up correctly. What you could do to alleviate this is
allocate a larger percentage of the page to the balloons. This is set on the
Track Changes tab of Tools | Options. Using the Landscape option might also
help.