servus56

Default How can I delete a highlighted text? Backspacing used to do it.

At one time I was able to highlight a text and delete it by striking the
backspace key. Is there a setting that will allow me to do this again?
--
servus56

servus56

Thank you.
--
servus56

"servus56" wrote:

At one time I was able to highlight a text and delete it by striking the
backspace key. Is there a setting that will allow me to do this again?
--
servus56

Cant delete highlighted word using BACKSPACE button on keyboard MS HELP ME PLEASE Microsoft Word Help 1 May 4th 05 08:38 PM
How do I delete an inline text box? Ralph96744 Page Layout 2 February 4th 05 02:23 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Can't delete text Bob B Page Layout 1 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM