Default Custom Dictionary

I am trying to add a word(s) to my custome dictionary in Word 2002. When I
am doing a spell check it highlights 2 words as repeated. These wards are a
place name....Wagga Wagga and I use them frequently. I do not get the option
to add them to the custome dictionary. If I actually open the dictionary
file and add them they stay there but are still picked up in the spell check.
Any ideas?
Please respond to
Graham Mayor

Add Wagga to your custom dictionary and break the words with a non-breaking
space (CTRL+SHIFT+Space). If you create an autocorrect for Wagga with the
revised version, you won't have to remember the non-breaking space each
time.