Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
accdev accdev is offline

Default Remove lines after removing table

I'm an amateur with Word vb. In Access 2003 I'm generating the content of a
Word doc that has been set up from a template. There is one table with
current billing charges and another with temporary adjustments. If there are
no adjustments I delete the adjustments table, but I also want to get rid of
the 2 lines (header and detail) that the table took up.
Here is some of the delete code: wrdobj.ActiveDocument.Tables(2).Delete.
How do I get rid of the 2 lines?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
accdev accdev is offline

I finally did something that worked. I had to play around with the Count
until it did exactly what I wanted. I created a bookmark just above the
table. When there is a table I just delete it.

wrdobj.ActiveDocument.Tables(3).Delete
wrdobj.ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("G2").Select
wrdobj.Selection.Delete Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=6