Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vivaciouswomanmm

Default Label sheets with repeating labels in place of missing entries

I've got 10-label sheets that I'm trying to populate with addresses, and
every time I merge, I end up with the 10th entry for that page repeated
throughout the page while entries 1-9 are missing. So, for the first page,
the 10th line in the Excel database shows up 10 times, but 1-9 are nowhere.
On the second page, the 20th line in the Excel database shows up 10 times,
but 11-19 are nowhere.

I've been through the tutorials multiple times. I've got next record in
each space on the label page except the first. I've also got fixed text and
images that preceed the address areas (and are after the next record
entry). Could that fixed text-image stuff be the problem?

Help!