Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Raj Raj is offline

Default How can MS Word macro help in my PhD thesis writing?

I want to speed up my PhD thesis writing as I have to finish in two months
time. What are the different uses of Macro's that I can use to efficiently
use Microsoft word in writing my thesis? The helps are very basic thats
available online. Can anyone tell me precisely how to use macro. Or can you
also guide me to the correct website which has video clips on its use?
Thanks.