Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wildwind Wildwind is offline

Default Important AutoCorrect custom entries from 2003 to 2007

I have added a lot of custom entries to AutoCorrect. We recently upgraded as
a company to 2007. Is there any way to bring these in? Searches on related
threads have not proven successful.

Thanks -
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use the macro in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm to export the
entries. Then use the AutoCorrect.dotm template (in Autocorrect2007.zip)
from http://jay-freedman.info to load that document into Word 2007.