Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lnesbit Lnesbit is offline

Default Word 2003 - using columns

how do I move from column 1 to column 2? Clicking with the mouse does not
accomplish this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you mean you want your text to break at a certain place and start a
new column? Insert Break Column break

On May 16, 12:57*pm, Lnesbit
wrote:
how do I move from column 1 to column 2? *Clicking with the mouse does not
accomplish this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Mazzanti Lisa Mazzanti is offline

go to Insert, then Break, select column break.

Thanks.
--
L. Mazzanti