Rosie

Default sheets of labels off register

have just upgraded to windows 2003. I've always printed lots of sheets of
labels either in mail merge or 'envelopes and labels'. However, with this new
program every line of labels is moving up the page. By the time I get to the
3rd line of labels it's printing in the second line. Can't figure it out and
it's driving me crazy!

Graham Mayor

Check the paper size in page layout and the printer options is the same and
that there is no zoom option set in the print dialog. Check also that there
is no header/footer in normal.dot.

Rosie wrote:
have just upgraded to windows 2003. I've always printed lots of
sheets of labels either in mail merge or 'envelopes and labels'.
However, with this new program every line of labels is moving up the
page. By the time I get to the 3rd line of labels it's printing in
the second line. Can't figure it out and it's driving me crazy!

TF

Rosie

If Graham's advice doesn't resolve the problem, it may be a corrupt
normal.dot (try renaming your normal.dot to normal.bad and test again), or
you may need to update your printer driver from the Printer's support site.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Rosie" wrote in message
: have just upgraded to windows 2003. I've always printed lots of sheets of
: labels either in mail merge or 'envelopes and labels'. However, with this
new
: program every line of labels is moving up the page. By the time I get to
the
: 3rd line of labels it's printing in the second line. Can't figure it out
and
: it's driving me crazy!
:
:

Word Labels into Mail Merge Labels GG Katie Mailmerge 1 January 24th 05 11:12 PM
print labels only john Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 07:56 AM
Mailing Labels - Outlook to Word? Charliec Mailmerge 2 December 5th 04 05:46 PM
Labels Jeana Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 11:03 PM
preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore makingfaces Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 01:32 PM