Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ZielonySBS ZielonySBS is offline

Default XPS display

I cant disply XPS documents form the link
http://websvn.companydomain.local/fi...atch2+v1.0.xps

It starts IE but keeps it blank.

If I go directly on my local machine there is not a problem. I put right
MIME: application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument

Any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

That could be any number of things related to how your web server is
configured. Your best chance is to ask your question in a discussion group
for your specific webserver. This is a Word discussion group.

Yves

"ZielonySBS" wrote in message
I cant disply XPS documents form the link
http://websvn.companydomain.local/fi...atch2+v1.0.xps

It starts IE but keeps it blank.

If I go directly on my local machine there is not a problem. I put right
MIME: application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument

Any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

That could be any number of things related to how your web server is
configured. Your best chance is to ask your question in a discussion group
for your specific webserver. This is a Word discussion group.

Yves

"ZielonySBS" wrote in message
I cant disply XPS documents form the link
http://websvn.companydomain.local/fi...atch2+v1.0.xps

It starts IE but keeps it blank.

If I go directly on my local machine there is not a problem. I put right
MIME: application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument

Any idea?

My templates do not display April Smart Microsoft Word Help 1 September 23rd 06 10:40 PM
Display Rock Microsoft Word Help 1 August 5th 06 02:04 PM
Currency Display Stars Mailmerge 1 March 7th 06 07:36 PM
Help will not display Runner Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 06 12:30 PM
display of embedded graphics lags, sometimes they will not display kl Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 05 08:09 PM