Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Styphon Styphon is offline

Default Display last "Heading 1" in footer

Hi, I have 45 page document with a contents page using Heading 1 and Heading
2. The Heading 1 are my major titles and I would like them to also display in
the footer of every page. Is there a way to do this? For example, the first
Heading 1 is Contents so all pages (including the one with the Contents title
in it) should have Contents in the footer. The next one is Communications &
Performing Arts, so that page and all following pages should stop displaying
Contents and should start displaying Communications & Performing Arts instead
until we get to the next Heading 1 and so on.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Styphon Styphon is offline

Should have added that I'm using Word 2010 Beta.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Styphon Styphon is offline

Should have added that I'm using Word 2010 Beta.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the footer, insert a StyleRef field that contains "Heading 1" in
the field code. Instructions are at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm.

--
Regards,