steve

Default Word 2003 printing issue

I am having trouble printing multiple copies of a single document, and I am
using Office 2003. This is also running on a network that is utilizing sever
2003.

thanks
Chuck Davis

I am having trouble printing multiple copies of a single

document, and I am
using Office 2003. This is also running on a network that

is utilizing sever
2003.

thanks
.

Give us a clue or two. What sort of "trouble?" Why do you
think it is Office causing the problem? Does the Print
dialog box open? Help!