Marc Archambeau

Default double space after hitting enter key

I am trying to stop MS word from double spacing after I hit enter.

I am trying to write an address, but everytime I hit enter MS Word insists
on a double space.

Please help.

Carol

Hi Marc,

Try checking Format | Paragraph and making sure that you have it set for
single spacing. You might also check to make sure you don't have space
before or after your paragraph. I hope this has been helpful to you.

Try checking your default