Ozzy

Default layout wrapping text around text boxes in word 2000

When I use the layout mode with text boxes and try to wrap text around the
box the text outside the box moves leaving blank spaces.
Dawn Crosier

In the Text Box properties dialog box, (Right click on the text
box, and choose Format Text Box) there is a layout tab which I
believe that you have already found. I suspect that you chose
Tight Layout. However, there is also an Advanced button which
will allow you to further define how the text wraps around your
box. The default for tight wrapping is to have the text .13"
from the left and right sides of the text box. You can increase
or decrease the setting as you find appropriate.

Hope that helps.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.