Svilen Pachedzhiev

Default Shading problem with linked objects

Hi,
I have a strange shading when I put linked object, equation or some kind of
filed (like - time, date etc.)
This is visual only in normal view. In print preview they disappear.
Maybe this is some kind of showing where are in the text these type of
"filds" that are automaticly updated by Word but this is very annoyng for
me.

Is there in Word setting that I could check to stop these shadings?

I'm using Word 2002 (10) SP2

Regards,

Svilen

Svilen Pachedzhiev