Missangel8

Default DOCUMENT RECOVERY.

I accidently replaced a document with another that was titled the same How
can I recover the first document?
Graham Mayor

If you don't have a backup, chances are that even file recovery programs
will not be able to recover the document.

Missangel8 wrote:
I accidently replaced a document with another that was titled the
same How can I recover the first document?

Jezebel

If you have 'Always create backup copy' checked on Tools Options Save,
then the folder may contain a file called 'Backup of ...', containing the
original file as it was prior to the last edit (if any!). Failing that, go
to your last hard disk backup. If you don't have one, go and stand in the
corner for a while until you consider yourself appropriately reprimanded,
then start re-typing....

"Missangel8" wrote in message
I accidently replaced a document with another that was titled the same How
can I recover the first document?

Kelly

If you were lucky enough to be working from a server in
an office ask your network admin if he/she uses an OS
with 'volume shadowing' and then start praying.

.