Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Know Trouble

Default How do I create and print Christmas card address labels?

I don't even know what program to use. My computer is a new Dell, uses
Windows XP and has the basic programs that were offered by Dell.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

IF you have Word on your computer, see the article "Mailmerge Labels with
Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Know Trouble" wrote in message
I don't even know what program to use. My computer is a new Dell, uses
Windows XP and has the basic programs that were offered by Dell.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

One caveat! Most new computers come with a trial version of Office and a
preinstalled version of WordPerfect (unless you've paid extra for Word, etc)
*If* you start the trial version, it will expire after 60 (?) days and lock
you out of your documents until you pay for Office.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]