Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Writer23

Default I have 24 clipboard items can only access one?

I am trying to access 23 clipboard items that were copied for research from
the internet. I saved my document then turned my computer off. When I
turned my computer back on, it indicates that the 23 items are still in
clipboard but I cannot access them. None of the instructions through
Microsoft have helped. Does anyone know what to do - this was several hours
of research.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The clipboard does not survive turning off the computer. If you have items
still shown there, it suggests that you have orphan temporary files
present - maybe from a crash or from not closing Word or Windows correctly.
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm
If you want to retain the clipboard you should setup Windows to hibernate
rather than shut down, but even then this is not the safest way to handle
important information. You should paste the snippets into a document for
future use.