Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack W

Default Landscape Printing with Word 2003 and HP OfficeJet t65xi

I've got a small network. Most systems are running Office 2000; one was
recently upgraded to Office 2003. From this system, I can not print in
landscape mode using Word 2003. When attempting to do so, the document simply
prints in portrait mode. Excel 2005, Visio 2003, Publisher 2003 and
PowerPoint 2003 all print in landscape mode fine; it's just Word 2003 that
won't.

Landscape printing was possible until installing Office 2003. Landscape
printing is still possible from Office 2000 systems.

The printer is connected to one of the computers running Office 2000 and is
shared. I've updated the printer driver on system the printer is connected
to. I then deleted and reinstalled the printer on the system running Office
2003. (Truth is, I believe the current printer driver is the original driver,
just went through the motions in case.) Still no affect on the outcome.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
--
Jack Waller