Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bejewell

Default Converting ALL links to embeeded objects/graphics

I am working with a document that contains multiple links to screenshots of
Powerpoint slides, but the Powerpoint document these pictures link to is
about to change and I want the pictures in my Word document to stay the same.

Is there any way to convert all of the linked pictures in my document to
embedded objects or graphics, so they are locked as is and will not change in
the future? I know of the Alt-Shift-F9 option to change an individual
object, but so far have not found a way to apply that action to ALL of my
linked objects.

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP