Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
1azsunshine

Default ERROR MSG "Microsoft Office Word can't display Clip Art"

When I start Word 2003 (SP3) I immediatley receive an error message
"Microsoft Office Word can't display Clip Art. This feature is not available.
To make this feature available, please run Setup again, select 'Add or Remove
Features" and change the feature to 'Run From My Computer' or ' Run from
CD/network."

ESC gets rid of it momentarily then it pops up again. I can't find any
reference to this error message. I've tried reinstalling and Detect And
Repair , but still IMMEDIATELY upon launching Word I receive this message.

I am using XP with an 6 gig hard drive. 1.25 gig are available as unused
space.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Have you tried doing what the message says? If it is already selected, turn
it off complete setup then turn it back on again.

1azsunshine wrote:
When I start Word 2003 (SP3) I immediatley receive an error message
"Microsoft Office Word can't display Clip Art. This feature is not
available. To make this feature available, please run Setup again,
select 'Add or Remove Features" and change the feature to 'Run From
My Computer' or ' Run from CD/network."

ESC gets rid of it momentarily then it pops up again. I can't find
any reference to this error message. I've tried reinstalling and
Detect And Repair , but still IMMEDIATELY upon launching Word I
receive this message.

I am using XP with an 6 gig hard drive. 1.25 gig are available as
unused space.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FishStik5ive

I have this problem too, and it is almost impossible to do anything with
Word and PowerPoint with that message popping up. I would also like a
solution to this.

--
FishStik5ive