Edi

Default Table format lost

I have created a word document with a table. The table data comes from a CSV
file.
Every time I refresh the table data with F9 all of the table formatting is
lost.

This is the code for the table

{ DATABASE \d €œD:\\liste.csv \c€œ€œ\s €œSELECT COL1, COL2 FROM D:\\liste.csv€œ
\h }

if I press the keys ALT-F9

Can anybody help me please.

Thanks Edi
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RWRp?=,

I have created a word document with a table. The table data comes from a CSV
file.
Every time I refresh the table data with F9 all of the table formatting is
lost.

This is the code for the table

{ DATABASE \d €œD:\\liste.csv \c€œ€œ\s €œSELECT COL1, COL2 FROM D:\\liste.csv€œ
\h }

Try typing the \* MergeFormat switch in at the end of the Database field (just after the
\h switch, but make sure there's a space between the switches, and between the end of
the switch and the closing field bracket).

If that doesn help: What kind of formatting are you losing? Which version of Word do you
have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in the
newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)