Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John in Riverbank

Default Creating a new hotkey

I've determined I need to create a hotkey sequence to do this: to create less
use of a mouse in a long report, I've created pop-up lists but need to have
those lists pop up without right-clicking on a mouse. I'd like to "F8" twice
to select the word (or not select it if I don't have to) and then somehow
have the pop-up list appear so I can arrow down to select my "product".

I've noticed that making a pop-up list appear doesn't show up in any of the
hotkey or macro listings. Does that mean I have to manually show Word what I
want it to do? If so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

I don't know if you will need to select your word - that may depend on the
option you want to select from the popup - but to make the context (right
click) menu pop up via the keyboarb you can use either Shift+F10 or the
key - on my keyboard between the right hand Windows key and the right hand
Ctrl key - with a little icon of a popup menu on it.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"John in Riverbank" wrote in