Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan1973

Default How do I set up a table to break onto another page?

I am setting up a table using the whole page as a table. However when I get
to the bottom of the page the table moves up rather than breaking over onto
the next page. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

With the cursor in the table, go to Table Table Properties. Under
"Text wrapping", if the "Around" item is selected, click the "None"
item.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 02:21:02 -0700, Jan1973
wrote:

I am setting up a table using the whole page as a table. However when I get
to the bottom of the page the table moves up rather than breaking over onto
the next page. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Try the following:

On the Format menu, click Columns. Click the "One" option under
Presets, even if it already appears to be selected. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jan1973" wrote in message
I am setting up a table using the whole page as a table. However
when I get
to the bottom of the page the table moves up rather than breaking
over onto
the next page. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Table of Contents Swallows Section Break TechWriterJim Microsoft Word Help 10 March 10th 06 04:28 PM
my table has weird page breaks in it - how do I remove? [email protected] Tables 1 March 1st 06 11:52 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Table will not break for page [email protected] Tables 3 November 4th 05 09:00 PM
preview odd number pages on the right and even on the left mikeo Page Layout 6 February 26th 05 12:26 AM