Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Debbie Love

Default zeroes not printing in zip code field when merging from excel to w

I have looked at the posted question/answer on this topic and the website
reference is very confusing. Could someone please send me the exact steps to
rectify this problem. My excel document is fine, but when I merge addresses,
the zeroes get dropped. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Greg Maxey

See the piece on US Zip Codes he