Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rosadot

Default How can i turn my footnotes into a full Bibliography?

I just finished a research paper and i need a Bibliography i was wondering if
word can organize my footnotes into one
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Rosadot

rosadot wrote:
I just finished a research paper and i need a Bibliography i was wondering if
word can organize my footnotes into one

What exactly are you expecting to happen, or what should your
Bibliography look like? Word can turn your footnotes into endnotes and
vice versa, but that's about it.

There are 3rd party tools (Endnote comes to mind), but depending on what
you want (and whether this is a one-time job or not), doing it all in
Word itself (by inserting the stuff in an appendix) might be faster and
cheaper.

HTH
Robert
--