Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erik_gregory

Default Images won't display

Hello:

There is an image I am trying to put into a Word document. It displays as an
empty vessel (see the pullbars and whatnot, but no image). It does not matter
if I save the image as a JPEG, gif, ppt, and import it, or just do a straight
copy and paste (from a screenshot or whatnot). Same result. This image does
display in other Word documents, however, so I'm thinking it must be the
template in which I am working and is a problem specific to this document.
Any ideas? Thanx!
Erik

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erik_gregory

Thx, Jexebel.

This option revealed a line at the bottom of the picture but nothing else.
This is strange. This problem does not exist in other documents but for this
document, using this template, it does. Any other options you'd care to
recommend? Much appreciated!