Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Liz T NN14 Liz T NN14 is offline

Default Mailmerge merged field format

My source data is in excel and the date field is written - 01 December 2006,
English format. When I use this field in my word document the date is
written - 12/01/2006, American format. How can I change the merged field to
show the English format as written above?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Dates: day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods"
topic of the "Mail merge in Word 2002" section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

Also see "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP