Rocking Angel

Default Have lost the facility to adjust my top margin with the mouse. P.

My blank template document is corrupted. IT will not now allow me to adjust
the top margin with my mouse. The on screen view shows that there is no
margin and the cursor does not change shape. It happened before and I did a
detect and repair with overriding of my personal settings but lost all my
information in Contact Manage - so looking for another alternative.

Any ideas for me to try?
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm.

--