Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TLN TLN is offline

Default Error Message "Microsoft Office Word Can't display Clip Art

How do I correct (get rid of) error message "Can't display Clip Art"?
It comes up every time I click or type anything on "WORD".
It says "This feature not available" to Run "Setup" and to "Select Add or
Remove Features" and "Change Run from my computer or Run from CD?Network"....
I don't know where to start.