Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EJB EJB is offline

Default How do I access the Letter Wizard in Office 2007

I'd like to compose a letter and use the info in the Address book to avoid
typing the name and address of a recipient. How do I do this in Office 2007.
The large number of templates must be for idiots that don't know how to
write a letter and are clunky to use.

EJ