Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SecondJourney

Default Left-right cursor keys have suddenly reversed direction.

The left and right directional arrow keys have suddenly reversed the
direction in which they make the cursor move. This is only in Word. I was
working on a document and may have inadvertantly triggered some keyboard code
that made the change. How do I reset this?