Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stormy Stormy is offline

Default Create Pie Chart Whilst Mail Merging

Hi,

I have an Excel Sheet with 1000 lines of data. Some of the data is text
(people's names etc) and some is numbers. I'd like to run a mail merge to
Word that pulls some of the data across as it is - such as the names - but
also creates a pie chart for each line using the other data. Is this possible?

Thanks