Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nathan1339 Nathan1339 is offline

Default Printing problem with justified word documents

Hi everybody,

I am using MS Word 2007, to print a document. When I use the justify to
align the lines from left and right, the print out has extra spaces in the
wrong places i.e. in the middle of words instead of between words.
This is while the print preview is fine without any problem.
I should mention that I am printing on a network postscript printer (Lexmark
Optra R+), and that printer is set as my default printer in my XP windows
operating system.

I appreciate your input on how to fix this problem.

Nathan.