Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Schuyler Schuyler is offline

Default header extends the length of page

I write training manuals in Word 2002. All my data is created in a very long
table with occassional screen captures. While creating my doc (usually early
in the doc) the table starts extending into the next page header and continue
to spans to the bottom of the page and from that point forward.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Not sure what your issue is, but it maybe fixed if you go to the Properties
dialog for the Table and make sure that the "Text wrapping" is set to None.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Schuyler" wrote in message

I write training manuals in Word 2002. All my data is created in a very
long
table with occassional screen captures. While creating my doc (usually
early
in the doc) the table starts extending into the next page header and
continue
to spans to the bottom of the page and from that point forward.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Schuyler Schuyler is offline

Great, I tried to send it to your profile email but keeps bouncing back. Is
there another email address I need to send it to?

Thanks

"Schuyler" wrote in message

I write training manuals in Word 2002. All my data is created in a very
long
table with occassional screen captures. While creating my doc (usually
early
in the doc) the table starts extending into the next page header and
continue
to spans to the bottom of the page and from that point forward.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Schuyler Schuyler is offline

I guess ,but not by design. I just continue the table from the prior page and
it ends up in the following page header from that point on in the document.
If I type text on the following pages, that text (not typed in the table) is
not inserted into the table. Would be happy to seen you the file if you are
interested.