Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emma Emma is offline

Default How can I centre all tables in a large word document at once?

I have a 300 page document with a number of tables throughout. Not all of
them are positioned in the centre of the page on which they appear, I was
wondering if anyone knew of a way to centre all tables at once rather than
fiddling with each one!
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline