Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johnny Ringo

Default Split Window is disabled - how do I enable it?

Windows 2003 - Window menu option for Split screen is grayed out and
disabled. Scroll bar tab for Split window is missing.

Need to know how to enable these Split window functions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Are you in Reading Layout View, perhaps? That feature is not available in
that view.

Switch to Print Layout or Normal view & the Split will be reactivated.
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac