Ed

Default Create a reporti n word 2003, using data in Excel 2003

I have built a spreadsheet that creates a custom quote for a customer, based
upon a number of parameters.

I would like to take this and produce a word doc, that is more "customer"
friendly.

The report is for 1 customer at a time, and will have data from 1 worksheet
tab, but many columns and rows (BOM, priicng, desc, p?n)

I don't think mailmerge is the tool, as it seems oriented towards multiple
contacts, 1 "row" of data. My scenario is 1 contact, not in spreadhseet, any
"rows". Any ideas?

Thx for all the help.
Anne Troy

Hi, Ed. Perhaps "push-merge" is what you need?
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=381
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com